Monday, April 14, 2014

Wyoming officials eye slow-moving landslide, evacuate residents - CNN.com

Thank God authorities noticed this landslide in the making and are
preventing the disaster that happened here in Washington, I never do
understand why people stay in the line of danger, it seems to me since
the city is allowing people to go in and check their belongings they
have the time to get any valuables that may still be in the house. I
wonder if any of the home owners have landslide insurance?



I
know today that you are required to have flood insurance if you are in a
flood prone area, earthquake insurance if you are in a earthquake prone
area, but in cases such as that when you buy your house you already
know you are in a prone area, we have learned here in Washington there
is also such a thing as landslide insurance which many of the affected
home owners did not have. My question is how easy is it to know, do the
companies sale these house inform the new home owners they are in a
landslide prone area???



I know the next time I buy a
home I'm going to ask them about every kind of insurance you can think
of and see if my house is in a area prone to particular disasters.







Wyoming officials eye slow-moving landslide, evacuate residents - CNN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment