Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Is your home's energy meter spying on you? | Fox News

 This again comes down to the only people who should be worried about
something like this is anyone who has something to hide, if federal or
local law enforcement think that I'm that important that they need to
subpena my energy usage more power to them, my biggest worry would be
that someone who works for the power company running some kind of
burglary ring or something using the information to find out when I'm
away from home or not, as I have no doubt that each and every electronic
equipment you have in your home has it's own energy usage footprint, so
as someone would be able to tell if you are home because your
television is on or off  







Is your home's energy meter spying on you? | Fox News

No comments:

Post a Comment