Sunday, April 27, 2014

Man wearing headphones hit, killed by train - 10News.com KGTV ABC10 San Diego

My prayers go out to this young mans family and friends. It is so upsetting to me when people are injured or killed because they where doing something that could have been prevented. Everyday people go to work and throughout the day they think about safety, safety, safety, yes I understand that its because the boss emphasizes safety while you are at work.

To some people it may seem that I am paranoid, however whether I am at work or on my free time I try to think of the possible consequences of my actions and make smaller things habit. I have seen way to many adults for example hit and killed by a car just because they didn't look both ways before crossing the street, something as parents we always demand that our children do, yet watch and read the news and see how many reports you hear about an adult being hit and killed by a car. Another common one is when I hear about adults who drown after falling from a boat while in a lake, river or on the ocean who would have lived if they had been wearing the life vest that investigators later say was sitting right there in the boat. I actually lost a friend a couple years back because he feel in and wasn't wearing his life jacket and even though I wasn't there at the time I remember other times I was there and I remember he didn't want to wear his jacket because he didn't want to look like a geek.

Please people when you are out and about living your daily life, you don't have to be paranoid but just think before you act, whether your driving, crossing the street or sky diving just make sure you are doing it the safest way that you can.









Man wearing headphones hit, killed by train - 10News.com KGTV ABC10 San Diego

No comments:

Post a Comment