Monday, April 28, 2014

Workers evacuated from Hanford tank farm as a 'precaution' | KING5.com Seattle

Things out there are starting to get scary, I wonder if they have any plans of how they are going to replace these aging tanks in the first place, most chemicals have some type of corrosive quality, meaning some can me highly corrosive and right on down the line and although I am not positive I would think any type of chemical that may be used in manufacture nuclear weapons, especially those used back in the experimental days of the 1940's have to be highly suspect so I am afraid that this place is a major disaster in  the making and to make matters worse if the main contractor out there is dragging its feet to ensure workers safety I can't imagine what they aren't doing to keep the surrounding public safe.

Overall Hanford is owned by the United States Government and right now I think it is time they stop relying on contractors who's main responsibility as they see it is to share holders and how to save them money to bring in the highest dividends better send their own investigators who are on government payroll and have no personal interest in the company to find out what is really going on out there!! 









Workers evacuated from Hanford tank farm as a 'precaution' | KING5.com Seattle

No comments:

Post a Comment