Sunday, April 13, 2014

One in custody after shootings reported at Jewish Community Center, Village Shalom in Overland Park - KSHB.com

My prayers go out to the family and friends of the deceased individual and the injured as well as all those who where in lock down, they have been going through a very traumatic situation and its something that is going to be with them the rest of their lives, especially the children.

I hate to think that someone was running around yelling hail Hitler but in this day and age I wouldn't be surprised. If they did catch the person I hope they use not only laws relating to race but as well as terrorism on the books, because in my book this is a case of domestic terror!!









One in custody after shootings reported at Jewish Community Center, Village Shalom in Overland Park - KSHB.com

No comments:

Post a Comment