Friday, April 18, 2014

Former Blue Angels commander relieved of duty - 10News.com KGTV ABC10 San Diego

USS Zumwalt DDG-1000/Courtesy Wikipedia




 I can't believe what is happening in our armed forces, this is probably another commanding officer that had inappropriate relationships with junior people in his command, most likely young women. I don't know what these people that are in charge are thinking now a days. In my 20 years in the navy we stood by our core values and our senior people in the command made sure they where careful about their relationships with us the junior people in their commands.

It is a totally new generation running our nations military and if this keeps up we are going to have some of the same command climates that existed during and after the Vietnam War until Admiral Zumwalt took over.



Right now this is all I am going to write about this situation because I am steaming mad and I will start ranting and rambling on, so for now I'm going to leave it where it is and calm down then I am going to write a complete piece about what is happening in our armed forces today. I served 20 years in the US Navy and have been retired right now for almost 10 years and the things I see happening right now is just upsetting, to see people in the highest level of the chain of command making bad personal and command decisions, I take that back, bad isn't even the word for what they are doing, I would have to say Stupid Decisions that these Commanders, Captains and Admirals are making. If this same situation had been going on when I was still active duty I don't know if I could have stayed in the navy for 20 years.



See what did I tell you In am already ranting and rambling, so I will stop for now, go throw up in the toilet, brush my teeth and maybe by then I can write something about this and other situations going on in the military with out a bucket load of bile rising up my throat. 







Former Blue Angels commander relieved of duty - 10News.com KGTV ABC10 San Diego

No comments:

Post a Comment