Saturday, April 19, 2014

2 National City police officers credited with saving woman's life - 10News.com KGTV ABC10 San Diego

These two police officers are hero's in my book. I know many people don't like police officers and just like in any profession you have a few bad apples that give the others a bad name. These two officers point out that they are not hero's and that distinction should go to those fighting overseas, but the way I look at it, us in the military are overseas fighting for our country but while we are there its the police officers (and firefighters) are the ones here on the home front who are willing to risk there lives as these two did to save and protect the lives and property of people they don't even know. To me the police officers (and firefighters) are the hero's here at home. I always have civilians who realize I'm retired military who thank me for my service and that's cool but if you cross paths with a police officer (or firefighter) today take the time and thank them for their service as well.







2 National City police officers credited with saving woman's life - 10News.com KGTV ABC10 San Diego

No comments:

Post a Comment