Thursday, April 24, 2014

Ramona church burglary suspects in court today - 10News.com KGTV ABC10 San Diego

 How low can you get, not just breaking into a church and stealing money, but taking the sacramental wine as well, I would have to say in my opinion these burglaries are most likely alcohol or drug related. Meaning that they where under the influence of something when they committed the burglaries and the money and any thing of value was used to buy more drugs and alcohol. I imagine the first thing they did after leaving the church is try to add on to their buzz with the wine. Funny though and I don't know about this church but some use non alcoholic wine for The Lords Supper so I hope they drank it then wondered why they weren't drunker.







Ramona church burglary suspects in court today - 10News.com KGTV ABC10 San Diego

No comments:

Post a Comment