Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Ukraine: Photos show undercover Russian troops - CNN.com

This too will calm down, I think things are starting to get out of hand
for Putin and the others in the Russian government who are backing him. I
think there are third parties now involved that Russia wasn't planning
on and I think between the 3 or 4 main players (Ukraine, Russia, The EU,
and The United States) I think they will get things under control and
new elections will be held resulting in a buffer state between NATO and
Russia that will eventually keep all sides happy.

I don't think
that Putin is worried about any sanctions that may be placed against him
and his people but I don't think he wants a true civil war in his front
yard, he has enough problems with terrorists in his own back yard.











Ukraine: Photos show undercover Russian troops - CNN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment