Friday, January 10, 2014

High Wind Watch

I'm putting this in my blog just for memories, in the link below it say high wind watch but we are actually under a high wind warning until 4 a.m. tomorrow morning and they specifically listing Oak Harbor,  WA as a place that may possibly loose power tonight with winds up to 65 mph so Sandi and i may be doing some cuddling tonight. According to the local news it should hit us about 11:00 p.m. tonight so I will keep the blog updated. If I loose power and can't use the laptop I will do blog updates using my cell phone.

So if any of you are in the area, stand by for the winds and rain tonight (up to 3 inches), cuddle up and just enjoy each others company. If you aren't in the area than think about us tonight while you are setting in California or Florida in beautiful weather.

God Bless you all and keep reading for an update.


High Wind Watch: Issued by The National Weather Service - Seattle/Tacoma, WA - Fri, Jan 10, 2014, 2:54 PM PST

No comments:

Post a Comment