Tuesday, January 14, 2014

10News - At least 3 people, including pregnant woman, hurt in 3-vehicle crash in Mission Valley - 10News.com - News

Here it is the daily alcohol related crash, I know I write this every time and I'm getting tired of writing it, "when will people learn you can't consume alcohol then drive a vehicle. It seems no matter what society makes the punishment for drinking and driving people are still willing to risk their lives and the lives of others by drinking and driving. Some people say we should increase the penalty for drinking and driving that it would stop this problem and I agree the penalty should be tougher but I'm afraid that even if we made the penalty death alcohol has such a grip on the human race that people would risk it, I mean the do anyways every time they get behind the wheel after drinking.



10News - At least 3 people, including pregnant woman, hurt in 3-vehicle crash in Mission Valley - 10News.com - News

No comments:

Post a Comment