Tuesday, January 28, 2014

10News - 2 teens arrested in connection with skateboard attack in Spring Valley - 10News.com - News

What is happening in our country today is so horrible, how can people, especially young people like this have no respect for the miracle of human life.  Where has this come from and what can we do about it, I know murder has been a part of society from the day that Cain killed Able and maybe the fact that the world has become "smaller' because of the media and the internet because as a kid growing up in the 70's you heard about murder in on the news in your immediate area.

Today because of mass media, the internet and social media we hear about a murder that happened clear across the country, so maybe that makes it seem like there are more murders than in the past, but I may be wrong, because I believe people today (not all people) have less or no respect for human life, I could never imagine even getting the thought in my head about taking someones life, unless in defense of myself, my wife or my son.

I am a firm believer in the death penalty, however if it is used it must be 100% positive that the defendant committed the crime, with DNA or a eye witness that is totally confident and believable or security cameras that record the deed.

Although I support the death penalty, and believe that it does keep the murder rate lower than it would be, it does not work completely as a deterrent obviously in every case. The only true way to bring respect back in this nation for human life is to bring God back into this country and stop persecuting those who try to preach and live the gospel. I know people will probably scoff at me, write rude comments for my opinion on this, but I am standing up for my belief that we must give this great nation of The United States of America back to God as the founding fathers intended or this country will some day cease to be.

My prayers go out to the family of the victim and for the suspects, and most of all to our nation, God Bless the USA  









10News - 2 teens arrested in connection with skateboard attack in Spring Valley - 10News.com - News

No comments:

Post a Comment