Friday, January 17, 2014

10News - Internal probe launched after deputy's curse-filled outburst caught on video - 10News.com - News

OK I understand the deputies concerns about the light being shined on him, pretty much spotlighting him when there is a armed suspect on the loose, however there is no reason for that same deputy to talk to the photographer in the manner he did. I'm sure that Mr. Playford would have understood if the officer had explained to him calmly about his concerns and Mr. Playford I hope would have understood but when the officer stepped on his foot and started cursing at him I'm sure Mr. Playford said "hey this is wrong the way this deputy is acting and I'm going to get it on camera."

Then there is the other problem, the deputy then started cursing at the woman in the car, what is the excuse for that, I'm sure she wasn't shining a light on the officer at the time. It seems to me that this deputy believes that is the proper way to deal with the public. I think he needs to go through some type of training on how to deal with the public.



10News - Internal probe launched after deputy's curse-filled outburst caught on video - 10News.com - News

No comments:

Post a Comment