Sunday, January 12, 2014

Boy whose premature aging inspired film dies | KING5.com Seattle

 My prayers go out to this young man's family an friends, he was such a brave soul to stand in front of his world and tell all of us, "don't feel sorry for me" I'm taking my life the way it was dealt me and make the best of it.

I look at Mr. Berns and I will never  feel sorry for myself again, he went about his life like he was going to live to be 99, he could have sat there as a teenager saying why should I go on when I know I probably won't see my 20's but he didn't, he made plans for a long life including preparing to go to college, if I had ever met him I would have told him he was my hero. I will remember him for the rest of my life and I never did meet him and I believe because of Mr. Berns and his strength someday they will find a cure of this disease in his name.



Boy whose premature aging inspired film dies | KING5.com Seattle

No comments:

Post a Comment