Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Why were there no phone calls from MH370? - CNN.com

Flight 370/ Photo from Wikipedia
 I hate to say it, but after this much time to me what it is looking like
the flight had a mechanical failure. If the plane had been hijacked the
problem would be no matter who the people are, people talk and there
would have been chatter about it by now, and if it was pilot suicide I
think the individual would have ditched the plane almost immediately
after leaving the runway. My prayers go out to all the families involved
but I think the plane is in the bottom of the ocean somewhere. Also I
think the plane would have been found by now if other nations weren't
trying to cover their butts and national secrets. I know if a plane had
flown through American airspace undetected the US Government wouldn't
admit it.





Why were there no phone calls from MH370? - CNN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment