Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Lawyer: Ego is reason CHP handcuffed firefighter - 10News.com KGTV ABC10 San Diego

I think the ego of this CHP officer needs to get him fired, it is only common since that if it is a scene of an accident that the responding fire department would have incident command, his little act of ego could have resulted in the loss of life just because he didn't like where the fire truck was parked and I think that the people who where in that Mustang should file a lawsuit as well

Now I'm not a person who believes that in filing lawsuits in every situation as I think there are too many taking up the time of the courts right now, but I believe that in situation like this where a public servant puts the public's health and safety in danger and at this point I haven't heard the CHP come out and say this officer was wrong than I think a lawsuit would be justified by the fire fighter and the people involved in the accident.







Lawyer: Ego is reason CHP handcuffed firefighter - 10News.com KGTV ABC10 San Diego

No comments:

Post a Comment