Thursday, March 20, 2014

From one lead, a sea of questions emerges - CNN.com

The thing i have to say about this, is first i am hopeful that it isn't
the aircraft, second if it is part of the aircraft than the families
will have their answer. However I spent over twenty years in the United
State Navy and have been in this area and there is always a lot of junk
floating around out there so the possibility that this debris is
something else is highly likely. Now let me say this though the many
times I've been in that area I've never seen a peace of junk out there
over 70 feet in diameter so that is possibly why the Australian
officials are confident and the one and only thing that makes me think
it could be from the aircraft.

I just want every family member
and friend out there waiting for word than my prayers are with them, i
just lost my wife on March 11th so I almost know what you are feeling,
because I know and you all are waiting. just be patient I have looked
for lost people and objects in the ocean and it is like the news media
says it's like looking for a needle in a stack of hay stacks. Be patient
and the truth will be found.,









From one lead, a sea of questions emerges - CNN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment