Monday, March 17, 2014

MY Wife Sandi Marie Donecker Passed Away

Duane and Sandi Donecker
I am going to start posting again, but first of all I must make an announcement that truly hurts me and is tearing me apart.

My beloved wife of 14 years Sandi Marie Donecker passed away in the middle of the night March 11th 2014 at the age of 38 from heart failure.

There was no previous problems with her heart however the coroner informed me that she suffered from an undetected enlarged heart probably from birth, the same case as many of the athletes we hear about who had no cardiac history passing away from heart failure.

Sandi was not only a awesome wife she was also my best friend from the day we married to the day she passed away a week ago, and forever will be my best friend. Of course in the 14 years we where married plus the two years we dated, making it a 16 year relationship we had our ups and downs, but we always stuck together, sometimes it seemed we where the only ones we had.

Sandi was also a great mother, she leaves behind our 8 year old son Jesiah, who was so close to Sandi, he is taking it better than expected, yet I know he is hurting. As for me it is hardest in the morning when I wake up and know that she isn't laying beside me and never will be again.

Sandi will be greatly missed by family and friends, and even those who didn't even know her name, she was always there to help others and would give her last dime if it would help someone in need.

I am truly hurting, yet I know she is in a heaven and looking down at me and guiding me, and I know she would tell me to lift my head Duane and keep working on our dreams and though I have times when it seems the tears won't stop, I also have times of clearness when I know what has to be done.

Sandi will be cremated tomorrow and I will receive her ashes on Thursday by noon, and she will be home again.

The funny thing is, she thought it was silly that I wrote in my blogs, but supported me in it 100% so though I am in pain, writing is something that I enjoy and will continue doing.

One last thing, Sandi my love I just want you too know, I miss you and love you so much. I don't understand why the Lord took you home before me, that isn't the way it was suppose to end up, I was suppose to go first. Babe there are times I can't stop crying and then there are times I have memories of our good times and i let out a laugh. Do me a favor my love, save a place for me in heaven and when it's my time I will join you. I don't know when that time will be, it could be 40 years from now. But know I will always love you and never forget you. You are my true love, my soul mate and most of all my best friend. Again my love have that rocker waiting for me in heaven and I will hold down the fort down here until God calls me home to be with you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment