Wednesday, December 18, 2013

2 teens dead, driver charged after game of 'leapfrog' | KING5.com Seattle

 Alcohol was not a factor but stupidity can be just as dangerous as drinking and driving. My prayers go out to the families of the young ladies who lost their lives. People need to use their common sense that they where born with. If you are doing something and you have this feeling in the pit of your stomach that something bad could happen from your actions, something bad is probably going to happen. Maybe not during that particular incident.

I remember at that age and the feeling of invincibility that I had, that feeling that I was young and will never get hurt or die and I'm sure I did some stupid things when I was young, but most of my dare devil tricks where usually done playing sports, some extreme but in the process I didn't put anyone else in danger.

What it comes down to is the parents, mine constantly talked to me about driving safely as well as other safety related things, for example growing up in Kansas we did a lot of hunting but from the time I can remember picking up my first gun my dad constantly pumped fire arm safety into my mine.

Also like I said at the beginning, common sense is something everyone one possesses, the question is if we decided to use it. Again my prayers go out to the families of these young ladies and Rundquist as well, remember the driver of the other car was playing this game as well, but she payed the ultimate price. Mr. Rundquist's life and the lives of everyone in his family has also changed forever as well because of this accident and they need prayer as well.

2 teens dead, driver charged after game of 'leapfrog' | KING5.com Seattle

No comments:

Post a Comment