Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year? Will It Be?

Well we are down too the last few hours of 2013, I will be honest this year sucked for me and I am sure that 2014 will be my year. There are forces trying to destroy my life and take my son from me, but I promise I will fight for him.

This year my family will be brought back together and another part of the family will no longer be a part of our life. The in laws, specifically my mother in law who is an addict thinks she is a drug counselor and a psychiatrist and has actually told the court I am a man filled with rage, I promise you I would not hurt anyone. I am a great father and my mother in law hates me to the point she is trying to destroy my life but she has nothing.

She tried to take my son away in California and lost in the courts and she will loose again in Washington and she will never see my son again until he is 18 and can make the choice himself. We shall see.

Good luck to everyone this year, Pray for the people involved in the Sosi Olympics and that all will be safe!! God Bless You All

No comments:

Post a Comment