Thursday, May 1, 2014

Police step up efforts to find razor blade suspect - 10News.com KGTV ABC10 San Diego

This person is true evil, Satan in human form. How dare someone out there try to purposely hurt our children. I am not usually a violent person and who ever this is my be able to kick my butt, but if I ever catch someone doing this I will probably end up in jail right beside him for assault. There is nothing worse in this world than someone out to purposely injure children and this is what it is about. Like someone putting razor blades in Halloween treats.

This person better hope that the police catch him before a father does because I promise you there probably won't be much left of the person to take to trial.



I am including this in my blog in the hope that this gets the word out and someone catches this animal!!!!!!











Police step up efforts to find razor blade suspect - 10News.com KGTV ABC10 San Diego

No comments:

Post a Comment