Thursday, May 8, 2014

Mothers Day and my wife Sandi Marie Donecker

Mothers  Day Mach 11th 2014 is going to be a hard one for a few of us, that is the reason I haven't posted in the last three day's or so. To be honest I am dreading this mothers day.

Mothers Day 2014 is the second month anniversary of  Sandi's death, and there was nothing more important to her in this world than being a mother to Jesiah our 8 year old son, that whole month of March was hard on Sandi's whole family.

Mach 1rst we moved into out new apartment, Sandi was so excited, then on March 8th was Jesiahs's 8th birthday, then the worse Sandi at the young age of 38 passed away in her sleep on Mach 11th from heart failure caused by an undetected birth defect, as she slept next to me about 5 a.m.

So yes the last few days I have been feeling somewhat out of it, I hold her thing that I have of hers and cry, I cry a lot, you have to remember we where married for 16 years, 16 years of waking up with her sleeping on my left side, never again will Sandi be there.

What is hurting write now is mothers day is coming up and it is the second month of her death as well, we will be celebrating her motherhood that day and not grieve her lost because she was a great mom and being a mother was the most important thing in her life.

Sandi Marie Donecker  I miss you so much 

No comments:

Post a Comment