Thursday, May 1, 2014

BEEZIN Is It Real?

Ok I am getting quite a few e-mails and comments telling me that this is a hoax and it doesn't really work, but people are missing the point, no where am I saying that using this lip balm on your eyelids get you high or whether it truly increases the buzz people who try this actually get while using this with drugs or alcohol.

My point in posting blog entries about this fad, is that first of all it is real, its not a hoax going around the internet and television and print news so our teenagers can sit back and laugh and say ha ha we showed those adults, we got them good. Like I said I'm not saying this works what I'm trying to do is put a warning out to parents that kids are doing this and its something we as parents can watch out for as a possible sign of drug or alcohol use by our children.

I don't want to have the debate of whether it works, the only one who knows that is the person that try's it. I have seen interviews of people who say it's awesome and it does work to people who say it was one of the stupidest things they have ever done because it hurt like hell, but that it is true and kids are doing it, and yes the worse possible outcome could be infections of the eye and left untreated blindness (highly unlikely).

I'm just asking parents to keep an eye out, if they suddenly see their kids suddenly taking an interest in using Burts Bee Lip Balm (or any brand of the same makeup), to ask a few questions and take care of your children.

That's it, end of debate but I will write more as more information on this becomes available to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment